2746 – 2750 S. 6th Street
• Two separate parcels: Purchaser will ultimately be required to sell Parcel 2 to the State of Illinois for intersection improvement.
• Parcel 1: Building: ± 3,200 SF, Land Area: ± .29 Acres
• Parcel 2: Land Area: ± .21 Acres
• Highly visible traffic signaled intersection on one of Springfield’s main arterial roads
• ILDOT Traffic Count: 26,800 Northbound Annual Daily Average, 16,300 Southbound Annual Daily Average
• Abundant parking (See marketing brochure for GIS map and recorded parking / access easement drawing)
• In close proximity to many other retail businesses, offices and residential neighborhoods
• Building has large open office/showroom space, four restrooms, two double door entries/exits and small garage area with over head door.
• City of Springfield Zoning: B-1 Highway Business Service District
• 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $8,203.00
|Address:||2746 - 2750 S. 6th Street|