531 Washington St.
• 5 Story Building: ±15,879 sf
• Plus Basement Area: ±3,045 sf
• Floors 3 & 4 Available For Lease (See next page for details)
• On Capitol Square Downtown Springfield across from Abraham Lincoln Library and Museum
• 1st Floor, Portion of 2nd Floor & 5th Floor currently leased. (See attached Rental Income Sheet)
• Heating/air conditioning and electrical for each floor (separate metering)
• Elevator allows each floor to be locked for private access
• Owner willing to condo building for commercial use (call for pricing)
• Each floor has an allocated storage space in basement
• See attached conceptual office layouts – Tenant’s floor plan easily adaptable.
• Owner willing to provide Plumbing fixtures for restrooms and break room, HVAC duct
work and fire protection sprinkler system
• Zoning: City of Springfield Commercial S-3 Central Shopping District
• 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $27,997.86
|Address:||531 Washington St.|